Red Latina Trauma Healing Support Group
July 28 & 29 | 7 to 9 p.m. July 3 | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Red Latina CBFNC (Hispanic Ministry) announces the first
July 28 & 29 | 7 to 9 p.m.
July 3 | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Red Latina CBFNC (Hispanic Ministry) announces the first trauma healing group, which will meet July 28-30. This group will use the proven and time-tested model of the Trauma Healing Institute at American Bible Society. Using applied scripture and the best mental health principles, the group will address spiritual and emotional wounds caused by trauma of war, violence, natural disasters, serious accidents and abuse.
Led by facilitators who are trained in Bible-based trauma healing, the group will use the book Healing the Wounds of Trauma: How the Church Can Help. Together, we will make a safe space for group members to:
- Discover what the Bible says about suffering
- Learn about trauma and its effects
- Explore any trauma or loss you may be carrying
- Release some of the emotional pain you carry
- Help you get unstuck, reconnected, and ready to move on in life
- Build resilience for the future
Registration is FREE and Red Latina CBFNC will provide the books.
All sessions will be on Zoom and in Spanish.
Group is limited to 8 participants. Register by July 22.
july 28 (Thursday) - 30 (Saturday)