CBFNC cultivates a variety of resources for churches in the Resource Library, which is organized by topic. Additionally, our staff has compiled a separate set of Coronavirus resources to help pastors and churches navigate the global pandemic.
Access the CBFNC Resource Library.
CBFNC offers legal resources to partner churches, ministers and lay leaders through our legal resource partner, Jason Cogdill, attorney. Initial consultation services are now available at no cost to CBFNC partner churches and legal topics include:
● Corporate formation & registration
● Tax-exempt status & 501(c)(3) status
● Church governance, including board of directors & by-laws (constitution)
● Liability & insurance matters
● Personnel advising (employment/HR functions)
● Employee benefits & health insurance matters
● Payroll & taxes
● Privacy issues
● Dispute resolution
To inquire about a legal consultation, email email@example.com.